Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th in Enterprise

E love the 24th!!!


We were so lucky to be able to go home for the 24th. It is my favorite holiday. Rye, Erin, and I left Wednesday night after Young Women's, so we didn't get home until 6 a.m. Rye slept for two hours and then headed to California to try and get some things done, and check the area out. I stayed because we were throwing a baby shower for Erin on sat. But I had soooo much fun with the fam!!! The run, parade, races, rodeo, fireworks, it's all so fun. We all ran in the fun run, which I Love every year. I am so proud of my sister to! I felt good but the elevation change made it hard to breath!
Enterprise just goes all out!!!!!! Holden did way good at the race, he just kinda walked! I Love visiting family and Friends when we go home! Thanks guys!

I posted a ton of pictures!!!



The cool ones in my family that ran the fun run! (dont ask what we are doing) Which I took 2nd!!!! Lost to the best runner I know Sharla Platt!!! I didn't stand a chance ha ha! And the worst part was I ran with my little bros, and they looked like idiots! --- The family at the parade
sweet little nephew lincoln!-- - My dad and noah trying to scare Holden at the rodeo


Holdens race! start, middle and end! I love how exited I look in the picture, its funny that something like this, when your a parent totally makes your life!!!!!!




My dad and brothers, I always love hearing my dad announce---My sissys!!!


My crazy family!!!! We had so much fun when it rained on Saturday!!! We ran all over town swimming down the road. My mom even joined in! ya gotta love the bags on the head


My sister in laws baby shower!!! We love her soooooo much! We threw a shower for her and it turned out so good! Enterprise is such a great town, and really supports each other.



Saturday night (mid night) Rye and I got hungry and did our favorite thing, late night trips to Denny's!!!!! We talked Gus and erin into going with us. We did this all the time when we lived in Enterprise, we would leave around two a.m and head to saint George to Denny's, good memories!

9 comments:

Celisa said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish that we could have come home for the 24th and seen you. We are coming to Enterprise this weekend because Annie is getting married, so we couldn't come for the 24th because we are trying to get ready to move and Aaron couldn't take two weekends off in a row. I'm glad that you had fun! Love you!

Tomber's Heaven said...

This looks like so much fun! I love that your family runs a race every year together. All the festivities look like they're a blast. And you're seriously gorgeous!

Ricci Harvey said...

I am so super jealous that you got to go down for the 24th, that fun run looks like so much fun, I think maybe next year I'll do it. Man I miss the good 'ol days with you and Mirinda in Enterprise!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

It looks like you grew up in such a fun town, and your family looks awesome. I loved reading about your Denny's trip, it's so cool that you still do fun things like that.

Cox's said...

Look like a blast! I am so glad you are doing so well! We miss and love you guys! I love your hair cut! It is SOOOOOO CUTE!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! So much fun! Your boy is growing up so fast! I can't believe it! He is so cute!!! You need another one!!!

Cox's said...

Haha I loved your ten things to tell me! it gave me a good laugh especially seven and eight! Oh and you don't like my happy and you know it! Ha ha just kidding It really was a joke I that It was funny I had it as my intro song for a while but thought maybe I shouldn't. i guess I better move it down the list a ways. Ha I want to get a copy of our anouncments from you! I would love to see them! I miss you too so much and am so greatful for all the fun times we had. ha I was thinking about that tractor tire the other day... We were so crazy! oh we are also going to be selling to Nov but are moving to Phoneix Arizona at the end of Aug. How far are you from there?
I can't wait to see Holden. HE is getting so big and I am sad I only get to see him like every 6 months! We miss and love you guys so much! Hope things are going so good for you!

Cox's said...

Oh ya I forgot to say way to go in the fun run that is awesome you got 2nd place! I am proud of you!

Ricci Harvey said...

Thanks Portia, I wish that yours would have turned out a little better though. But thanks so much for supporting me!