Saturday, September 4, 2010

summer cuz'n fun

Probably the best part about being home is spending time with family! Holden and I have had so much fun hanging with the grandmas and my sisters and their kids. These pictures are of a music festival my dad played in. I love the picture of Holden and Lincoln just standing by the stage cheering for grandpa!! (both with pops in their hands!) I love that my dad still has fun. He is so talented at so many things.



We are doing good. I have really been just enjoying the time I have here, because I Know it will end. We don't have the Internet or tv! So, when I get a chance I Love to check up on everyone=) I think when we get our house I will just leave it this way, it's been kinda nice not having tv/Internet, and I actually have not even noticed. Nothings changed with the housing department, the kids are wonderful, Rye is doing good, I am doing good, but I did hack my hair off and go blond =/ ......kinda scary, and it's a funny story, but hopefully next week I will get the cut fixed! Rye says he is exited to come home to a whole new women!


making up after a fight...kinda cute)


3 comments:

Celisa said...

Cute! The picture of Holden and Bentlee is so funny- her face cracks me up!

The McKims! said...

Awww, i need to get some pics from you! And i cant believe little knox is already 4 months! So sad but happy!

Erica Locke said...

I want to see you new hair cut! I love cousin time. yay!