Saturday, January 21, 2012

BoYs & GiRls

So Last week I was talking to my sister Sam on the phone and complaining about how ridiculous my boys were and how I really need a girl.  So she started saying no, no.  And told me how  crazy her girls were.  She told me how she walked into her room just barely and her littlest girl was laying on her bed painting her toenails with Sam's lip gloss. I laughed so hard!! and Said ok, Girls are pretty Ridiculous..........Soooooo, spoke to soon!!!
 I could here Knox in the kitchen just barely sayng "ooo ahhh, peei, peeii (pretty pretty)" And walked in and he was doing the EXACT thing!!!!  But since he is a doofus boy, he was doing it over his socks, and up his ankle!!
It proves my point that boys are far more ridiculous then girls!.....and someone spends waaay to much time with mommy.

Well, wish us luck we move home this Friday, and I am so exited. I am so happy!!  Southern UT is a wonderful place, and I didn't even have to leave to know that=)  ....  Other good news is my youngest brother got his mission call!! Anchorage, Alaska, cool right?  I am so proud of both  him and Austin.  Two missionaries out at once, what an honer hu!!

10 comments:

Cassie said...

I adore having all boys.
Knox is silly. What a cutie.

The brackens said...

Yay!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

awe, You'll get your girl, are you expecting a new baby anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

my favorite Fitzwater family - love reading about the boys - you keep you blog up so nice - can't wait to have you all home - you will beat me home - where are you going to live - email me the info - miss you - if you need anything just let me know - grannie

Portia said...

Oh Grams, I miss and love you so much!!

Erica Locke said...

Good Luck and Hooray. I would love to live in Southern Utah again.

The McKims! said...

BAHAHAHAHA!! i love it!

Celisa said...

Ha, how funny! Livi has done that before too, but with her socks off. I'm so excited for you guys to move closer to your family! Good luck with the move!

Oh, I saw Rikki at church in Enterprise on New Years Day and apparently we just missed each other! We were in California with Aaron's family while you were in Enterprise, and then we came to Enterprise like a day after you left. Anyways, we will be there this summer for the 24th of July, so I want to see you then!

Ricci Harvey said...

Portia! I need your help! You changed your phone number so when I tried to call you it didn't go through. My father-in-law is looking for a job and used to do work in mines and he tried applying at the mine in Cedar but they can't find where to apply. Can you help me? My phone number is 970-433-4840

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Funny! That's awesome ya get to move back! YAY!