Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Presidents day

 This Presidents day We went to Snow Canyon park with my whole family.  It was so nice, easy, and fun. And the weather was great.  Slade leaves soon so our time is valuable with him.  I am so happy to get to do stuff with our families We both have wonderful families.  I LOVE these people.  I am so thankful for my siblings.  I love and cherish our relationships, and they do to.  I love that I can call Sam at 10 at night needing advice and she gives me all her time and attention, I am lucky. They just make me Happy!.......We also have a BLAST together.   Good Day=) 

 I Had to add a picture of these handsome young men in their sunday clothes!!!

5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

I have always really loved your family, and it's always made me want to be a part of a big family. I love your guys' relationships, I wish I had those with mine.

Portia said...

I love you Ricci....You are a part of my family sweet thang.

Shanley said...

Looks like fun! Your family is way neat, and I bet it is awesome to have sisters. Don't get me wrong I love my brothers, but you can't just call them up and ask for advice, you know? Your kids are adorable too.

Celisa said...

Looks like a fun day! Your boys are so cute!

Erica Locke said...

Obviously i have not been on here forever, but I have been craving to go here and you just made it look so fun. Also, I didn't say this on the last comment but I cant believe Holden is 4!