Monday, June 18, 2012

NV, Camping and Summer!

We have been having lots of fun!  I figured I needed to blog and catch up before I got to far behind.  We have played a lot in Saint George with family at the splash pads and the River, we love the river. We really need to move to Saint George, because I feel like I live there not here...poor Rye.  We went camping at Pine Park and loved it!! And We spent the last almost week in NV for Rye's work.  He had training and  they put us in a Hotel for it.  We have been busy and have been having fun. 
 Here are our latest pictures of our lives!!

Look at my big baby boys!!..Have I mentioned how much I love them.  They will love this picture some day  right?!! They both LOVE to be rocked
We have been doing this their whole lives...I personally love it, except they make me sing, and I sing
like a idiot. 

Bathing in the Hotel tub in NV...The only picture I took all week there.
Camping
When I was little I thought this was Marshmallow land!!  So did  Holden!  When your a kid the shape of the rocks look
just like a town.  We told him they elected him as the mayor....he is exited!
He is s such a sweetheart!
He.....is gross, but we love him.

Rye building them roads...what a good dad.

2 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Awe, I miss you guys!

The brackens said...

FUN!!!! Love the picts P! Miss you guys!!