Friday, September 7, 2012

Week in NV



After church on Sunday we went to NV to stay with Rye.  He had a few days off between his shifts so we went out to the ranch.  We have missed it, and his parents were there, which was fun!  BUT the main reason I wanted to go out there was so the boys could spend some time with Cupcake one last time.  They dont think she will make it to much longer.  We LOVE this old horse.  She has been so good to our kids and so many others!!   But our visit was good.  The boys were so spoiled by their grandma.  We also stayed with Rye at the man camp, which was interesting, haha.  But there was a little reservoir type deal  right down the rode, and I took the boys there while Rye was at work, and they had a blast.  They were sending toys down the stream to each other, it was cute.
I had to set my chair clear down the stream to catch the toys they missed, which was like  ninety percent of them!   Im so glad they have each other!  























Sorry about the million posts trying to catch up!!

3 comments:

Erica Locke said...

fun stuff! I wish we lived close enough to play, your boys seem so fun

D.A.B.E said...

You have such adorable little boys! Your little family is so cute!

The brackens said...

I LOVE all your posts!!! Your boys crack me up!!! So glad things are going FAB!!!