Friday, November 2, 2012

A SpOoKy Halloween!

 I love Halloween!  I think just because my kids have so much fun!  Ours was especially spooky, as you can see.  Holden wanted to be a vampire so bad, we had him a different costume , but that day we decided to let him choose.  He was a very scary vampire to!  Knox, poor kid, had no chose, he went as a hippie, and made such a cute/funny one. Rye was actually home!!  He even took all the kids trick or treating, I think he was so happy just to finally be home for a Halloween.    


 Thanks for the pictures mom!  Here are all the cousins, looking cute as ever.  My mom went all out, as usual, and had a party for them.  She also decorates so dang cute, and had so much yummy food.
 Great grandma and grandpas house.  
 But their VERY first stop was grandma Debbie's!!  

This is a funny picture, but it fits, because it was a funny night.  We had a girls Halloween party in saint George with some of Sam's and Rikki's Friends, then we headed to witches night at krumpets! This picture does my mom no justice for how funny she looked!!  I actually won a gift card from them, which I feel I deserved with how dumb I looked!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

How fun Portia!! I should of taged along with you to witches night out.. I tried to get the girls up here to do it.. NO GO! haha!!

Unknown said...

Portia I want that pic of all of us!!! I like your change to your blog! Love ya mom