Sunday, September 8, 2013

Six Years!


Six years down, eternity left to go!  Can you believe Rye and I have been married for 6 years!  It makes me so happy, and the picture above makes me so happy to (engagement)  Probably my most cherished picture I own....
Right now in my life these are the reasons I love my husband more then ever, and am enjoying our life together:

*We need each other so bad!  People think we are so annoying, but we are hermity and love being with each other, and rely on each other for everything.
*We still laugh every night.  We put the boys to bed, and can just talk and laugh, just like when we dated. We still talk on the phone everyday like in highschool to.
*We both love children, especially ours.  He gave me the most perfect children for me, that I adore more then anything on this earth!  For that alone I will always love him.
*He lets me getaway with murder.....honestly all of them do, I guess it has something to do with being the only girl in the family!  There are some perks to that=)
* We have the best/funnest calling ever!  We team teach sunday school, and it has been so fun for us.  He is my favorite person in class=)
* Oh, the things he's put up with the last 6 months.  I have been a troll roaming the house in sweats and a grumpy attitude and he still loves me and babies me.  He is still such a cutie too!
*Were both happy right now.  He is especially happy, which makes me especially happy.

SO Happy Anniversary to my husband!




And these two (almost 3) little fellas are our greatest accomplishment! We must be doin something right =) 


7 comments:

Shanley said...

I absolutely love that picture of you two, and think you guys are one of the cutest couples I know (with the cutest kiddos of course too :)

Ricci Harvey said...

So cute! You guys are perfect together!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Cute! Go you guys!

Erica Locke said...

Hooray for LOVE! I am so happy that you guys are happy and in love. I agree that you guys work perfectly for each other and made some great looking kids.

Jeff and Lori said...

Aahhh! You gotta love LOVE! Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

O Portia I miss you but I am so glad you are with Rye so i never never have to worry about you,(missing you is hard enough). I hope Rye has a wonderful birthday too!

Celisa said...

You two are perfect together! I hope you had a great anniversary!