Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Rubys

A bit ago Rye took the boys riding up in the Ruby mountains.  They are famous for being beautiful, and he wanted to take me before it was to late.  There were so many neat beaver dams, it seamed like there were just miles of dams in layers, it was pretty cool.  This was kinda a big deal for us, because we realized this would be our last family ride =(.....SAD right?  Doing this has been such a huge/fun part of our life together.  But by Dec/early January we wont all get to ride together.  Although we are already so squished, we love it and choose to ride together.  One more wont fit though =) Time to upgrade I guess!  We are willing to give up our squishy time together for the little guy though!  It's always sad to leave a phase of your life and move onto the next.  But the next is what comes next, right? I love my family.  I love how happy my kids are.  And I decided I  love the fall!


1 comment:

Shanley said...

Your hair is so long and pretty! It is gorgeous on the Ruby's I have heard a lot about it (mostly the good deer hunting :) but I have never been. So glad you were able to have some last good rides with just your family of 4!