Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

 
Thanksgiving was so nice!  The older I get the more I like it =) But we had Thanksgiving with  the Moyles this year.  We actually have never had Thanksgiving with my family, so it was kind of a new thing for Rye.  There are a LOT of us! (60+) Not even  our whole family to, it was an off year.  My parents did it at  their house this year.  My moms house is so big and beautiful with plenty of room so it was great.  The food was awesome, and it was just really nice. 
All the food....the yummy yummy food. 
 
 These are the smiles/poses he gives these days!  makes me crazy, and he really is trying to look cute!
 
 My Grandma Rohde and Moyle
 My mom wanted me to hold my plate up, and I don't know why.... For like ten minutes I was trying to figure out why she wanted me to hold it up? That reminds me of something my husband/uncles said to me about how they should have just roasted me! Nice Right, my pregnant plump turkey butt. Good thing I thought it was funny =)
My grandpa Moyle and dad.
 
.....Anyway, I have so much to be thankful for. Like SOOOO much.
 
I am thankful for my heavenly father who is far to kind to me and my family. 
For my husband who is my best friend and favorite person on this planet.
My kids who are such good little boys!! They amaze me everyday and make me feel I am far to blessed.  They are so special and just good kids.
Mine and Rye's entire families.
My health and body.  I have so much respect for my body and am so thankful for good health and the good health of my kids. 
Im thankful for good people who chose the right for all the right reasons. 
I know I don't really know this baby yet, but I am so thankful for him. I cant believe what a blessing being pregnant has been for me.  Heavenly father knows exactly what we need at all times in our life, even when it doesn't make sense to us.  Everyday, like I know all mothers do, I panic.  Is he alive, why is he not moving right now, am I ok, is my body going to hurt him,  will he be healthy, ex?? From the get go its just been hard ...But just being pregnant with him has blessed and changed  me so much, cant wait to meet him the end of this month.
I am just thankful....We owe everything to our father in Heaven.  I'm going to try extra hard to remember that this Christmas.

2 comments:

bliss' said...

Seeing you the last couple weeks at church your boys are very good! And I loved Holden's testimony today I need to follow his example!

Heidi Gardner said...

You are not even that big... not roasting worthy!! You look super cute! I totally understand those fears. I go thru that all the time... why is a moving and b is not! Our bodies are amazing aren't they?! Good luck with the end of your pregnancy!!