Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fishing and school

 We had a fun time fishing at the Marshes.   It was kind of hard with Race, he is very unreasonable and bull headed and wouldn't let anyone tell him what to do!  So he fell in a few times, wrapped us up in his line 80 times and just made it really hard! =) we still love him, that's just kindof life with Race.  Rye and the boys had gone the morning before, and didn't catch anything, haha.  So I said take me and I'll show you how its done....So, I did.  I caught a monster fish!  It was so big, the picture does it no justice.  It fed our entire family and the cats, haha!  Rye was a bit humbled.  Anyway I love these people and enjoy the little things like this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
School started for the boys!
Holden started the 1st grade, and Knox started Kindergarten!  I was so sad...But of course they both love it.  Holden is in a new school, and so far I am very impressed.  They love it!  They get to ride the "frog" bus, which they both think is so awesome.  They have never ridden a bus.  But the first thing Knox says, or yells, I should say, when I picked him up was
"What I dont understand (in his British accent) is WHY there were no seatbelts!! No seatbelts MOM! the only one on the bus who had one was the BUSdriver!  That's not right, its just not right.  Holden and I were very worried!!"
 
It made me laugh so hard.  Literally the first thing he said.  It obviously was very heavy on his mind all day at school.  He rides to school, then I pick him up at noon.  Anyways they love it.  =) 
 
First day
 
My little kindergarten Baby=(
 

2 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Such cute kids!

Shanley said...

You go girl!! That fish is a monster. How did your boys get so big all of a sudden? Love all of your pics. They are a-mazing!