Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spending Easter With Family!

My dad going down the slide with his grandbabies! We couldnt believe it.




My favorite kids around!!!

We had such a great trip home. It was such a fun surprise that we were able to go home for Easter. We didn't find out until the day we went home, but we were happy! We went home on thursday. Friday I went shoping with my mom and sisters. It was so nice just to be with them. Sat. was such a blast. Holdens first Easter! Rye took him to the annual Enterprise shin-dig, which was scary for him, ha ha. Then we headed to Saint George for the Moyle Easter get together. It was so fun. We hadn't seen most of them since Christmas. Holden had a blast! (As you can see above) He was on his third easter egg hunt for the day, and was finally getting the hang of it! Sunday was nice, We got to go spend some time with Ryes family, it was soooo nice. We were so Thankful that we were able to see everyone, even if it was for only two days. We cant wait until the end of May, so we can spend some good time!





Top: Holden at the easter egg hunt(trying to eat the whole egg) Holden and Grandma deb
Middle: Holden with aunt Noah, all of us at my house
Bottom: Holden playing on the slide with Uncle Austin, and Rye and I having a blast riding my grandmas bike around town!

8 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Oh fun! You guys are so cute! I love the bike!!! Holden is getting so big and so cute!!! Hope all is well!!!

Sara Schwartz said...

It looks like you guys had a awesome Easter!! I love see that pic of your dad going down the slide that is to precious for words...

Woods Family said...

looks like you had a great Easter!! Everytime you put pictures up of Holden he's changed just a bit, he's so cute and getting so big!!

Cassie said...

Glad you guys were able to come home. Cute pictures. Brady and Noah really miss Holden. He is such a doll.
Wow, your next post was so long.....I didn't get through the whole thing. I will read the rest later when my boys aren't wrestling each other :)

Shanley said...

That's great you guys get to visit your family even though you live so far away. How long does it take you do drive to Enterprise? I was also wondering where you do your online scrapbooking because your pages are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Porshe. Like tomorrow? Call me and let me know. 435-632-5337, I'm on call tommorrow, but I'll see if he needs me.

Celisa said...

Portia you are so cute and you have such a cute family! I love you guys and hope that I get to see you soon. Do you know if you will be around Enterprise on the 24th of July? (I know thats a long time away, but we hardly ever go home because my parents are always up here).

Chantel said...

Hi portia do you Rember me high school and your cute family and cute little boy and wri\te me back ok!
love chantel moody and my Email chantelmoody1988@yahoo.com