Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Family Trip



We had such a fun family trip. We only had two days, ha ha, so we did all we could. We went to Albuquerque Friday, and swam and had a great time. Holden loved the water, and Rye and I made some crazy friends! Rye had racing competitions with a bunch of little girls, it was pretty funny. We also went to the zoo. I loved it!!! There were so many animals. Holden was in shock the whole time. It was so beautiful. After that we watched the free-style motocross competition. Holden was in heaven! He loved it. There was a live band, and Holden just rocked out the whole time. Everyone around fell in love with him. Even the gangsters sitting behind us. He had all the old ladies wrapped around his little finger, kisses and all. It was a ton of fun.
-I Started online scrapbooking, which I love!!!! and thought I would post some pages I did for this trip :)
Holden rocking out at the motocross races

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Holden is sooo cute. Noah was watching the video with me and he kept saying "baby, baby". He and Holden are going to have so much fun playing together.
Yep, we are moving to the guest house. The mold has been seriously making us sick! Call me and I'll tell ya all about it.
Hope school is going well.
See ya.

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

How Fun!!! Your scrapbook pages look awesome so cute! Holden is so cute I loved the little dance!

Celisa said...

How fun! Holden is such a little stud!

mommydearest said...

I am glad that I get to see Holden on-line!!
It's almost as good as in person....! I am
glad that you and Rye had some time together...with Holden- of course. I miss all
of you and wish that we could come and visit. But, it seems like it could be awhile before that happens. Love Ya!

Woods Family said...

looks like you guys had a blast!! I love your online scrapbook, very cute!!