Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday sweety pie!

We celebrated Holdens first Birthday!! Rye and I were so exited, probably way more than Holden was, ha ha. All day was a fun day for him. When Rye got home we had his party. We wish so bad you all could have been there for it. We had two cakes one big one (for Rye and I ha ha) and Holden had his own mini cake, rye insisted. We sang him happy birthday and before we could finish he grabed the cake. So we had cake before opening the gifts. Thats why he is dressed different in the pictures, he had to take a bath before opening presents. He loved all his new trucks and even his clothes. But the second he saw his big tonka truck from grandma deb, he was gone. After we went out and ate and he got some more good stuff. It was so fun! And notice my beautiful flowers in the background! I have the best mother-in-law! (love you Deb) Holden made me push him around in his tonka truck! He loved it. There is also a picture of his cute lil' cake.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy, We love you!!!



a online scrapbooking page I did for him :)

9 comments:

Shanley said...

Portia! Holden is so cute! I can't believe that he is already a year old. You're blog is so cute. I'm glad you found me!

Ricci Harvey said...

I can't believe it's been a year, well I guess I can I knew his birthday was in March but it seems too soon! Oh and Portia, I forgot to tell you happy birthday on your birthday too!

mommydearest said...

I couldnt wait to get on line and see if you had posted pictures of the big birthday---and was so happy to see our little man! He looks different every time I see pictures of him!!! He probably wont even know me when I see him next.--- :( I just wanted to say that the flowers were supposed to be delivered on YOUR birthday...and they were actually Russ's idea. He isnt good with gifts but he's great with flowers. Anyway since I messed up on the order for the flowers--it seemed like a good day to have them delivered. After all, you and Rye are the reason for Holden!!! Love Ya!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Awe that looks like so much fun!!! I can't believe he is so old! It is crazy! Well happy birthday to him!!!

Cassie said...

You probably already got my other comment wishing Holden a happy birthday. He looks older! I can't believe he is one.
Love ya

Celisa said...

How fun! He's such a cutie :)

Tomber's Heaven said...

Portia, I'm so excited that I found your blog! You are seriously so beautiful. I love all your pictures. Happy Birthday to Holden!!!

TheStaheliFamily said...

I can't believe how big he is. Times goes by so fast. Before you know it they're asking 100 questions and never stop talking. It's so much fun though. Each stage is just as fun as the last. Parker turns 3 this year, it really is crazy how fast they grow. How are you guys doing down there?

Ricci Harvey said...

It's this stuff in a white bottle with purple on it called armor-etch. You can get it at michaels, I think I'm gonna make some for kiyla.