Monday, March 16, 2009

Hoggi Bear!!!

Holdens First steps!!!




So we have this child.....This boy is insane but we love him!! He is so much like both of us it makes us laugh all the time. He is so strong for a little kid, and really taugh. He feels no pain! Its actaully really wierd. His first birthday is coming up soon, and I am so exited. He's going to be getting his fist tonka truck, and he is going to love it! He already drives anything, and everything around the kitchen (trucks, brushes, books, brooms, everything!) and he makes the driving noise. He is a mommys boy though! It makes me happy, I think I would feel bad if he liked Rye more ha ha. But daddys his 2nd favorite! He makes me so exited to have another one. Anyway I will most some pictures of him, so I can show him off, lol!


6 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Hey Portia! I'm glad you finally got a blog, I was sad when you deleted your myspace. Why did you do that? Anyway I will keep up on you! If you need anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hey Portia I'm glad you have a blog! Its fun to keep in touch this way!

The Nebs said...

Well welcome to the blogging world! (I got your blog of your facebook). Careful, it can be very addicting! Your family is just so adorable, Holden looks like a Moyle to me! Such a cutie! I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog?

Cassie said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It is really fun. Love the pics. Holden is soooo cute....Love ya.
Did you get my invite to my blog?

Celisa said...

Hey Porsh! Your blog and your family are so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! Let me know the next time you come to Utah, because I would love to see you!

Erica Locke said...

Very Very Cute boy! I love you Portia!