Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun weekend, and Mothers day!



Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers!!!! By far the hardest job on this earth would have to be being a mother, so way to go! Well, I just thought that I would post a little of a lot....if that makes sense. Rye was able to get a couple of days off in a row, and we were so happy! We went out riding and to the carnival, and we went to Mesa Verde national Park, Which was amazing! I have been all over the country seen beaches and waterfalls, and you get the point, and this was by far the coolest thing ever. So much history! It was just fun to see some amazing Indian history, and I had seen pictures throughout my whole life and always wanted to go there. We were able to do a ton of hiking to, which kinda sucked because we forgot Holdens baby pack :( We had a great weekend though. I had to post my mothers day card from Holden;) because I about died laughing. Rye is such a sweet man, he spoiled me this mothers day. But Holdens card and balloon was by far the best.....The pictures will explain!
You are probably wondering the same thing I was....What the heck does that balloon have to do with mothers day, and than I read the card! What a wierdo!!!!!

5 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

LOL! HA HA HA, That reminds me of the tiger head or whatever it was for your birthday last year! HA HA HA

Mirinda said...

Oh I am so happy that Rye was able to get some time off so you guys could play! You guys are so fun you have inspired me to try to get my family out doing more adventureos things! I love you guys and I am glad you got spoiled because you deserve it! Ha and I love your gifts Rye is truley a unique gift giver! Happy Mothers Day!

Cassie said...

Oh, I am so glad you had a good Mother's day. I can't wait to see ya next week.

me and you plus two said...

hey this is tom swenks sister,Denise. I was at church with him when you guys spoke in sacrament...you did a great job I remember just thinking how down to earth and comfortable you and your husband are! Cute Family!

Cox family said...

Oh poor guy! I hope he is feeling better! I am so excited for you guys!We miss you all tons and love you! I love the new style of your blog! It sooo cuteand love the top picture of Holdenn. He is such a good lookin boy! I miss him!