Friday, May 29, 2009

Got Er Done!

Temple and time with family!Holdens favorite part about going to the Temple, riding the golf cart!!!!! Sweety pie!

We had so much support and love! Thank You, this was only half of them!


my great Parents!!!! (Deb, and Russ left to early :( They are great parents to!!!

my sweet husband and I

My Boys!!!


So, We went through the Temple on the 27th. I can still not even talk about it with out crying. It was so good for us. And now we get to keep our sweet family for all eternity. I am so thankful for Rye and Holden, and all our family and friends. We had so much support. (mert I Missed ya!) What A special day! We went home to Utah so we could be with family. While we were home we were able to go and spend some time with Ryes Family in Nevada at their Ranch, and It was soooooo Fun!!! I love riding, and we were able to do some and just have some fun. We got to just sleep out there the whole time. Rye's family is so great! HOlden would wake up and run for the door, ready to play with the animals and throw rocks! We also really enjoyed my family. I love seeing my brothers and sister. Rye's sister also got married over the weekend, and it was so beautiful and fun!!! I loved seeing all the wood's and fitzwaters (cassie, I had a blast with you!!!) Russell, Cassie, joe, jessica and I did some major dancing!! all in all we had a great visit home. And will always cherish the 27th......


Some Random pictures of the Ranch, family, swimming, and the reservoir......

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! We loveyou all somuch and can't wait to see you again! Looks like you guys had a balst! Porsh you will have to sneak me out totheir ranch to ride that looks like tons of fun! Or we can just get our own ranch and we will bail the hay and have our workers to help us haha.. Wemiss and love you guys tons! Congrats again!

Cox's said...

I am so happy for you guys! We loveyou all somuch and can't wait to see you again! Looks like you guys had a balst! Porsh you will have to sneak me out totheir ranch to ride that looks like tons of fun! Or we can just get our own ranch and we will bail the hay and have our workers to help us haha.. Wemiss and love you guys tons! Congrats again!

Tyra said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! I know that Grandpa is pretty happy right now too!!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

Portia, I am so happy for you guys, it looks like you had a great time. I am going to be gone for the next few weeks, but when
I get home we will have to plan a day at the park!

Ricci Harvey said...

I'm so excited for you guys, that must have been such a great experience for you guys, it gets me all teared up thinking about it also. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it, until today for some reason I thought it was in June, but Curtis broke his collar bone, and we couldn't afford to make it, but I just want you to know that if it was at all possible, I would have loved to have been there, I love you guys! P.S. Those pictures of Holden are so cute and funny! He really does look like Oody in those pool pictures! Love you guys!

Cassie said...

I am so happy for you guys! The temple was such a great experience! I just kept looking over at Rye, I couldn't believe I was there with him! And you of course. I am so happy!
I had soooo much fun dancing with you. It wasn't as fun when you left, but I kept dancing. I was actually sore the next day!!!!!!
Love ya!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Congrats! Isn't the temple amazing!!! I am so happy you guys had the chance to go through! Always go back you learn something new everytime you go! Congrats again we are so happy for you!!!

mirinda said...

Hello I love your blog its stylen! Yes changing the back ground is the best part! I was thinking me and you should start are own blog together! It could be like for moms like us or anyone! we can put recipes and just anything we want on it it would be fun! Let me know what you think!

Woods Family said...

so first of all Congratulations, again =) and second. i know. i do need to update. ha. i don't have a whole lot goin on and when i do have something i never have my camera. ha ha. Randan gets home the first of august, i'm so excited i can hardly stand it! ha! I'm moving the end of July so we'll be all moved when he gets home! Its gone by slow but at the same time i can't believe 2 months and he's home so maybe it hasn't gone as slow as i thought! ha ha.

Woods Family said...

oh of course! it sucks but its really okay i knew what i was getting into when we got married, well i had an idea anways. no he'll probably be deployed once more likely to afganastan which will be even harder, and if he reenlists we'll have many deployments in the future. hey i heard rumor you guys were moving to Cali in the fall?

Woods Family said...

i'm sorry ):
What part of Cali? Maybe we'll be close? that'd be fun. ha

Shanley said...

Portia! That is so neat that you were able to go to the temple. I'll bet it was the best day of your life. My mom said it was such a neat ceremony. Love you guys!

Ricci Harvey said...

Porsche! You guys should come to our family reunion, all friends are welcome! Were going blind lining again this year, where we go zip lining in the middle of the night, It's so freakin funny! You hear people crash into stuff on there way down but you can't see it! LOL.

LaDawna said...

I'm so happy for you and your cute little family! Your baby is so dang cute. Love you.