Tuesday, September 8, 2009

California Trip!


Rye and I had such a fun trip to California. We started in San Diego and everyday just went higher and higher up the state it was a fun trip! We spent so much time on the beach, just relaxing. We did some major shopping and touristy things, and went to the San Diego temple! But boy did I miss my baby!!! We have never been away from him for longer than a few hours. I thought I handled it pretty well tho, because the first time we left him with a sitter I burst into tears. I was so glad to see him. But we had a total blast, It was like being newly weds again!





Randan and Mckenzie met us at the Temple and we all went, it was so beautiful! They took us out to eat and then took us to an amazing beach with insane waves! I don't think Mckenzie and I ever made it out all the way, with out being thrown back to the sand! Thanks guys! ( and sorry about the movie! ha ha!)

7 comments:

The brackens said...

you 2 are so cute!! Looks like you had a great time!! Maybe next time You can plan a trip with us!!! that would be AWESOME!!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

Looks like you guys had fun and I'm way jealous! We haven't done much in a long time.

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Fun!!! Looks like you had a blast!!! Don't you just love the beach!!!

Celisa said...

Fun trip!

Woods Family said...

We were just talking about how crazy those waves were. I hope your back is doing better! You guys are such a fun couple we loved spending the day with you! Hope to do it again!

Coxs said...

I know I wnated to come see you! But i think we were travling on the other side of the state and we had to get there that night so chafin could sell the next day. I wish we could have though it would been soooo FUN! Maybe on the way back home though? I think you might be be in cali at that time though! End Oct? So when is that baby of your due!? I am so excited do you think its a boy or a girl? And I know you know you don't mind having either but do you perfer a little having one or the other? I think I kinda want a boy again when that time comes but whatever Iam sent I know I will be 100% ok with! Miss you guys!

Woods Family said...

I hear ya about appreciating it. honestly i didn't think i would miss enterprise but being there the past 2 weeks i realized how much i do.