Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally!

Ok, so I am finally feeling better! It's been five days and I feel good, so I am hoping the morning sickness, and unbelievable tiredness is gone...Lets hope. Everything is going good tho. It seams rye and I have had some really bad luck lately, but I think it is passing. Holden is getting big! He is now a toddler, and a wild man! Rye is still working, working =( I am doing good, except for the fact that now that I can actually eat I eat everything, things I would have never eaten before! Kid you not, I eat two hot dogs a day!!! covered in relish! I hate veggies (which is anti-me ) and I love ........ I don't even want to tell you because it's against everything I believe in.....ARBYS!!! My butt grows by the minute! But I don't even care, because I was so sick i wanted to die, and I now feel amazing! Jack, and Erin had their little guy, and I get to watch him on some days while she is at school, and we love him!! Rye makes sure I give him to him in the mornings so he can snuggle with baby jack and Holden in the morning, it's really cute! But He is HOLDENS baby! Holden has to do everything for him (it's so annoying) He is getting blessed next weekend and my family is finally coming down, so I am so exited! I haven't seen them in over three months! Well see ya....

He has to help me hold Jack! He will be a good big brother.


When he watches morning cartoons has has to have jack next to him, and he has to be holding his hands..

We went to the circus, Holden had fun. He got to take a picture next to a huge bear! But he loved the elephants!


Holden is such a daddys boy! Rye has been working on his truck none stop, and so has Holden! He bangs those wrenches on that truck, and screws those bolts on (shoves them in random holes in the truck) like he is really fixin something!! He loves his dad. The second Rye gets home from work, Hoge runs to the door, and yells " Ba mommy, Ba!!! (Bye mom) because he and daddy have man time to spend at the 7/11!!! Yes, Holden is his father, and already has to have his daily pop! Rye fills a small fountain cup with milk!! I love it!

8 comments:

Celisa said...

I love this post Porsh, and I am so glad that you are feeling better! Holden is going to be such a good big brother, he is so stinkin' cute. Baby Jack is so cute too! How exciting for them!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Holden looks more and more like you everytime I see new pictures of him! He is adorable! Jack's baby is so cute and yes Holden will make a great older brother! Happy you are feeling well!

Shanley said...

I'm glad you're finally feeling better. I didn't know that Erin and had little Jack. How fun...your family is growing so fast!

Cox's said...

Holden is soooo cute! He had gotten so big is makes me dad I don't det to see hima s much as I should which should be all the time! OOO, You are sick I am very sorry but makes me excited cause that proabably does mean you are having a girl!!! cause you were not sick with Holden right? I am glad that you are feeling better tho sick is not fun! I have been menaing to call you to cath up! I will this week tho! Give Holden a kissy for me!

Tiffany Christensen said...

How adorable! I love seeing my kids interact with others- especially littler ones. Holden is going to be so much HELP! Hey, how did your mom do on saturday? she is the woman! more than me, anyway!

The brackens said...

You are the CUTEST darn family EVER!!! I am glad you are feeling better.. and you are So skinny and Gorgeous, I wouldnt worry about your butt growing!! ;)!! Ho and Rye are so cute together!!!Im glad things are going great!!! and just wait till you have Fitz baby #2, Ho will be the "little helper"!!! :)!! Love you guys!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

I didn't know Erin and Jack had their baby, tell them I said congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling better, I haven't been yet. When are you due, I'm due on the 29th of April.

Ricci Harvey said...

By the way, I'm seeing the Oody in Holden now!