Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family in New Mexico!

So, We were finally able to get my family to come and visit! and we had so much fun. Jack and Erin were blessing their baby, so most all of my family came down to visit. My sisters came down with their kids on Friday, and they wanted to take them to the zoo, so we all had a sibling bonding trip and headed to Albuquerque, it was a blast! My parents got here that night. The blessing went wonderful. It was fun to have a huge luncheon with family. That night my parents invited us all over to their hotel room, they had a HUGE SWEET! (which was bigger then any of our homes!) and we had takeout and played cards all night. Monday we had a picnic at my favorite park, and did some shopping, and then left the kids with Darbye, and headed to Durango Colorado. We wondered down town durango trying to find the perfect place to eat, and then just had a great, LOUD, dinner together! Holden was in absolute heaven having so many friends. I absolutely love and miss my family! Thanks for coming!

4 comments:

Cox's said...

Oh so fun! I am so happy they were all able to come down! I miss all of you! Holden is getting so big it's crazt how time flies! i forgot to mention how cute he is with little Jack! He is going to be such a good big brother. Little Jack is so cute too! I am so excited that you will be down for Halloween! We have to get toghether if you have time! Miss you tons!

Cox's said...

ooo! i didn't see the top pics but now I did! What a balst! that is so fun that Holden will have lots of cousins! You have such a neat family! I love them! You look so cute to! You could be a modle! I am so excited I will get to see ya like in two weeks!

Tomber's Heaven said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you finally got your family down here! You're so beautiful!

Shanley said...

You probably had so much fun with your family. They are all so awesome. I love all of them to death!