Thursday, November 5, 2009

mean parents!

Our little Pocahontas!!! Haha! Our poor children are in for a world of humiliation with Rye and I, but I thought he looked adorable! He was a little Indian boy, and yes it is a boy costume. We thought we would be in Farmington for Halloween, so the costume was intended for farmington, and was funnier. But still he was a hit in Enterprise. We took him to the carnival the night before Halloween and 60% of the people thought "SHE" was the most beautiful Pocahontas they had ever seen!!! One poor lady had my mom in tears from laughter! (Holden is going to kill us someday!) We had a great Halloween tho! He loved to trick or treat. And it was fun to see our families!

My nieces and Nephews all looked so cute! I wish I had pictures of them all.My dad is such a trooper! He took Noah to the carnival like that! pretty scary!

7 comments:

Shanley said...

What a cutie! That's hilarious. I think it's great how often you get to see your family for how far away you live!

The Cardona Family said...

That is too cute! It would have been VERY funny if you would have been here!! LOL

Unknown said...

I so could have guessed you'd do somethin' like that to your kids.

The Nebs said...

Too cute for words! I love it! Your dad cracks me up!

Woods Family said...

you guys are too funny. just think payback when he grows up. ha ha. =) he looks too cute tho!

Celisa said...

How funny! Holden makes a very cute Indian. I about died when I saw your dad's nun costume! I hope that you guys are doing good!

The brackens said...

haha!!! He is the handsomest "pocahantas" EVER!!!!! You guys crack me up!!!!