Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bio-Oil

This could very well be the greatest invention in the world for pregnant women! I have so many pregnant friends and I really recommend you use this every day your whole pregnancy! I used it with Holden because I was so paranoid about ruining my stomach, I soon found out that my legs, thighs, arms, boobs, and pretty much everything Else would be in need of saving!!! (sorry to get graphic) But I used it loyally everyday. I had started getting them in certain areas, and within a month they were not visible at all. I made it my whole pregnancy with no stretch marks except for one place that I didn't think to put it, and they are so awful! It also helps with the elasticity in your skin so it can suck back, tighten up, and heal better! It also treats marks and scars you
already have, and it works great! I get it at Walgreen's.

7 comments:

The Cardona Family said...

I wish I would have known about it!!! I've had stretch marks since I was a teenager though because of a wicked growth spurt! But most of them have faded. Does it really help with ones that you already have?

Ricci Harvey said...

I'm glad you posted this because I couldn't remember the name of the product you were telling me about.

The Stylers said...

Thank you thank you!!! I have been so worried about getting stretch marks, and wondered what would work!!

The Nebs said...

Bummer, 4 years too late :( How well does it work for SEVER stretch marks?? Maybe I'll give it a try!

Tiffany Christensen said...

That's totally great- all the stuff I've tried really didn't work but I'm definitely going to try that stuff. What a cute little indian boy you have! Yes, he's definitely going to kill you when he gets older, just make sure that pic ends up on his wedding video!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Portia! The only stuff I had ever heard of was cocoa butter, and the smell makes me sick! So I sent my husband out to get some Bio-Oil right after I read this and I love it :)

Cox's said...

Going to have to giv eit a try cause I got some not so pretty strech marks from being preg with Washington! I love you guys and going to see you tomorrow!