Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 min. alone =........

10 Min of alone time for Holden, and I walk into his room and......

I find this...



This......


And this........

When I walked in he says " Mommy Help, I wan

mo TRAINS! Mo

trains, and Treaty poos!"

(with that concerned look on his face, below)
And that's all he had to say. HAHA! I just laughed. I had been cleaning the fridge out and he must have robbed the trash can and gotten busy. Word to the wise, don't buy a one year old stickers =) They are everywhere! "

7 comments:

Jessie said...

I am totally rolling over these pictures!!!

Love the one with the chocolate syrup!

10 minutes alone = some pretty crazy things!!!

The joys of being a parent! :-)

Cassie said...

He looks like your dad in these pictures. SO cute.

The brackens said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! CaUTTTE!!!

Ricci Harvey said...

That's pretty funny :)

The Cardona Family said...

I can never seem to leave Austin alone or all kinds of things happen! SO I know how you feel! Also, maybe it's something with kids their age about robbing refrigerators and trash cans!

Celisa said...

This is so funny! I love the picture with the chocolate syrup. He is so dang cute!

Shanley said...

What a cutie! This post made me laugh so hard!