Sunday, April 4, 2010

I love these guys......

I know.....Yes he does look like he needs a bath 90% of his life! But what do you do =) These are of him eating his easter candy.

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Ours was pretty darn good. I was worried because we have never been away from family for Easter but I have realized we are all we need. I just love my little family. The closer I get to getting my third little boy....Yes my third, haha!!! I get more and more exited. I just love my guys, and I am such a lucky girl. I worry tho considering Holden wont even let Rye rub my back with out yelling "IS MY MOMMY!" So, there are some issues. But really we did have a great little holiday with just us, and I am thankful for the love we have.

Life is going pretty good. I want to thank all of you for your concern and calls lately. Everything is looking so much better and We know we will get this little guy here safely and I will be fine to. So, nobody worry!!!

Holden is doing so good! I have hit a rough patch in motherhood tho!! My baby is slowly becoming a big boy, and I have not helped him make that transition. I walked into my gym daycare friday to get him and he had a train picture he had colored and he yelled so everyone could hear "Mommy look, hes my tootie train, he soooooooo tootie, a tootie pie!!!" (translation-his cutie pie train)

I realize I have got to be careful with the words I use and what I say to him. I need to say like, cool, and awesome, boy words! Rye gets so embarrassed!

Anyway hope you all are doing so great!

5 comments:

Celisa said...

I can't get over how cute Holden is. I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter! I hope that the last little bit of your pregnancy goes well and that you are doing ok. Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy when he comes!

Ricci Harvey said...

Holden totally has your smile! I love those pictures! I didn't know you were having problems with your pregnancy, I know everything will go well though, I love you!

The brackens said...

P!! I just love you guys!!! Holden is the cutest little boy ever, and Im so glad that you guys are so happy.. and your Easter was Fabulous!! we love you guys, and even though we are so far apart we always think about you all!!!! Pretty soon Baby boy Fitzy #2 will be here!!! :)!!!! Xoxo

Cassie said...

Portia, I am the only girls too. It has it's benifits! Holden is so cute. I feels like I haven't seen him in a LONG time. We need to get together this summer. Good talking to you this morning. I am sure everything will work out. Your awesome!

Tacy said...

Portia you have the cutest family!! I bet your getting excited for another lil one!