Sunday, April 18, 2010

.....and he was in HEAVEN


So the moms club in Farmington put together "touch a truck day" Which was so much fun. Holden was in heaven. At the fair grounds they just filled the whole parking lot with trucks. All the different companies from around town participated. They had semi's and fire trucks, military trucks, tractors, oilfield equipment, you name it! And the kids just got to go around and play on and in them. And get a ton of free stuff and food, and they had fun activities. There were so many nice people, and Holden made friends with them all. Every vehicle he got in he would say, "IS my Daddies tractor, mommy is Daddies!" He was in heaven tho! I think it could have been the best day of his little life!
........and the best part is he wont take that dumb hat off!


10 comments:

The McKims! said...

Thats so fun!!! Lincoln would have loved that! What a good idea. and what a little stud muffin! Porsh, whats going on with the baby? How are things?

Celisa said...

How fun! I love the pictures. Holden is so cute!

Ricci Harvey said...

I love the picture spraying the water, he looks so happy. That's way cool that they were able to get so many people to cooperate!

Sammy said...

He is so cute.. I just love him and miss him..

Cassie said...

Oh this is just to cute! I love it. He is so cute. I need to see him! Him and Noah would have so much fun together!

The brackens said...

How Cute P!!! That's awesome that they do fun stuff like that. And The hat!!! HAHAH!!! Such a little kid thing! I love it!! Glad he had such a fun day!!!

Laura Bloomfield said...

OMG! How do you find out about such cool stuff? You totally have to drop us a line next time! That looks like SOOOOO much fun!!!

Tiffany said...

Sorry I hope you don't mind that I was peeping at your blog...but my heck girl you are the cutest, skinny pregnant lady EVER!!! I can't get over how great you look! Way to go girl! And I wish I could see what your hair looks like...is it short or long I can't tell?

Jared N Kassie said...

What Mom's club in farmington? Parker and Rora would have died! Oh my fill me in pretty please.

Erica Locke said...

Oh wow! that looks like a blast. What a fun thing for little kids... and mom's too. :)