Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pretty hill'Billy!


So, we have been up to some pretty fun stuff! Since we have had some time at home we have been doing some things with our kids that we loved to do when we were little. One in which, that was my favorite was crawdading! I loved doing this when I was little! And we did have a ton of fun. We just tied some chicken on a rope and went for it. Holden had a blast. And I think it made for some fun scrap booking pictures.
Well, we finally found a house!! We didn't get anything many of you thought we may have gotten. We totally chickened out of buying. Were just to wishy washy about where we could end up. But we are renting a apartment!!! Don't ask me how I am going to manage, but i will =)
Rye is doing great. He leaves for Texas in about a week and 1/2 for some job training. So that will suck for me! Did I mention we are leaving tomorrow! I dont even know where walmart is...I am so naive, huh..... oh well, at least I have a GPS.. I have got a ton of blogging catching up to do, so get sick of me!
little knoxy! he slept the whole ride back! My elbows were so bruised from not being able to support myself!I totally had no where to feed Knox at! So, his seat had to do! (oh by the way....my hair no longer looks like a rotten pineapple anymore .....so sad!) it's just brown =)
this is what happens when you leave him unbuckled...

6 comments:

The brackens said...

Haha! Oh P You guys have a lot of fun!!! Love the picts, you look so good!!! Miss you fitzy's! It was great seeing Rye and meeting Knox earlier today he is so CUTE!!!!! So smiley. Hogie was sleeping!! haha!! Wish we could of seen ya!!!! Love ya!

Celisa said...

Fun! I'm glad that you guys found a place. And Portia, you are one hot mama! You're so skinny and cute, even when you are hill-billying it up! Love you and I hope that things are going well!

Erica Locke said...

Oh Portia you are such a cute mom. I think you are so beautiful and your boys are so cute. Activities like these are what my growing up memories are made of and I hope to be as good of mom as you someday.

The McKims! said...

So you are leaving for sure then?!?!? Sad! it was fun having you around for a bit. I love the pic with all three of you sitting in knox's chair. Way cute!

Ricci Harvey said...

I can't believe you fit in his carseat! I'm jealous... You are so dang beautiful Portia! I'm sad for you that you have to leave home again, but I'm sure you'll manage in your apartment. Crawdad fishing is soooo fun, I'm glad you went!

Cassie said...

I love the pic of you and Knox sitting in the car seat.
Hope you guys are getting all settled. Love and miss ya!
Cass