Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rain!!

Hi!! So, I am going to try and do a lot of catching up on some of my favorite events over the last little bit, so I don't have to scrapbook them all! And I left my camera out at the ranch and so I don't have my current pictures anyways.
This is in Farmington.> The day before we moved we had a yard sale, and it totally got rained out, but Holden had a blast!! I love summer rains! He was just laying in the road loving it!
He has such a fun personality! (you cant hardly tell, but it was just POURING!!)
Fitzwater news: We are doing good! I actually quite like Elko. It is nicer then I thought it would be, people are really nice to. We moved into an apartment, but it hasn't been bad at all. It seams more like a little private community. It has a nice park, and is right across the street from the church, golds gym, and a huge city park. We love rye's work schedule! He works like five on, five off, four on, four off! We have spent most of our time off out at the ranch! I will post some pictures when I get my camera!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the pictures of Holden. He is so funny. You know if Noah would have been there he would have been doing it right along with him!
My Mom and Dad were telling me that Holden rode Cupcake all by himself! I would love to see pictures!
I hope you are well. Love ya!

Sara Schwartz said...

How fun!! We love playing in rain too!!

The McKims! said...

Thats so fun!! I would have loved to see this and laughed my butt off!! We miss you guys. Lincoln misses his friend.