Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat'en


* Cowboy Hogie*
&
Knox the friendly lion! (hehe..such a cute little lion)





We had a pretty good Halloween! The kids were able to dress up more than once that week for different parties and stuff, but they didn't actually dress up on Halloween. I hate when it lands on a Sunday, especially when you don't live in utah! luckily they were able to go to trunk or treats and stuff! Holden was a cowboy, and Knox was a lion! kinda lame, but they both looked pretty cute!

8 comments:

The brackens said...

HAHA!!! P!!!! I LOVE knox costume.. So cute, and Hogie makes a cute cowboy :)!!1 I Love the costumes.. Did you see Baby Brack's first halloween costume.. hehe I cant believe I painted my belly! ANYWAY, Cant wait for next year!!! Love ya!

Erica Locke said...

Very cute portia. I like the pictures

Woods Family said...

They look so cute!!

LaDawna said...

They are so cute! sounds like you had fun. I hope you are well and happy.

Celisa said...

I get over how cute your kids are Portia! I love that pic of Knox in his lion suit smiling. And I also love your hair, it looks really cute!

Cassie said...

They look cute! Did you cut your hair? It looks good!

Sammy said...

I swear they are so cute... I really think Knox looks like I did as a baby. So he is for sure a cutie.. hehe

Anonymous said...

We were going to get Elsie that same Lion costume. They both look so cute!