Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Newest!

Hello, Hello!! I sure have missed you all!! I am sooooo happy to get to catch up on everybody! We are doing so good. We are now moved. The kids are huge and there is to much to catch up on, so I wont even try =)


We do love where we live now, and Rye's job is going way good. The move was pretty easy. Over the last little bit we had been investing in new furniture and other things (finally) But we just kept putting it in storage, so when we moved we left most all our things behind! I was so glad to get to use my stuff. The boys love their new freedom. I have taken up scrapbooking, and LOVE it. Rye loves to go and help his dad. Holden is so big and mature. Knox is .......something. haha. We were at Rye's parents house a few days ago, and Knox was acting.....like Knox. and everyone was so convinced he was miserable and had an ear infection.....haha! I took him in the next morning and he was fine, he just is naturally like that!! Grumpy and demanding. I actually love and appreciate it about him, FULL OF CHARACTER!

These are some Fitzwater family pictures we had with Rye's family. The BIG family pictures haven't been posted yet. I think she is wonderful! And it was fun to see everyone and the Wood's. Cant wait to see every ones in the family. The photographer was Jessica Dupass from New castle/ Pinto area. She is friends with Rye's family. She actually used to beat him up on the bus, I thought she was rad.
....Ps, do you love Knoxys hair??? or does it need to go. I cant make up my mind. I have had numerous people lately beg me to put him in contests. BUT others just laugh, and laugh at him!!...Could I have posted anymore pictures???...dont think so =) ....accctttually yes I could have.









(Handsomeness)

11 comments:

Cassie said...

So Cute! I love all your pictures. Jessica did a great job. Can't wait to see mine.

Sammy said...

Who took these pictures? They are super cute and I love the jewelry... Don't cut his hair it is so funny and cute.. I think it totally makes Knox Knox... I can't even imagine him with shorter hair..

d.a.b.e said...

Love the pics. You guys are such a cute family! & I think you are so beautiful! Glad to hear the move went well and that you are doing good. :)

Erica Locke said...

Love the hair so much. I wouldn't cut it if I were you. You look beautiful as always!

Shanley said...

That's awesome you were able to move a little closer to home! Awesome pictures, but it helps when there are good lookin subjects in them!!! I LOVE Knox's hair. I think it makes him unique, and adorable!

Celisa said...

I love these pictures and Knox's hair! You look beautiful as always Porsh! I'm glad that your move went well and that you all are doing good. Olivia and I are going to be in Enterprise the week of the 24th of July and I'm hoping that you'll be there so I can see you!

Portia said...

Celisa!!! I WILL!!! Oh my gosh, lets all get together that would be soooo FUN!

Ricci Harvey said...

Portia! Knox is so cute, but I have to admit, I laughed and laughed when I saw his hair. It does make him unique but it does look like a fro. haha It's good to hear from you!

The McKims! said...

Cute, cute, CUTE family pics!! that little knox! Such crazy hair. part of me wants you to cut it just cause I cant even imagine what he looks like without it, but then the other part of me thinks you cant cut it cause he's so funny with it! Such a cutie! We already miss Holden around here. Lincoln misses his buddy. and Rye looks like a stud and you look beautiful as usual! I like!

The brackens said...

P!!! I have missed you!! Im glad the fitzy fam is doing GREAT!!! and things are good.. and I LOVE knoxs hair.. DONT cut yet!! haha... Ho looks so much like Rye its crazy!!! Love yamuch!

Jessie said...

Portia!
So good to see an update on the blog! You guys are so darling! The family pictures are to die for, and Knox sounds exactly how Crew was at that age...it's a good thing there so dang cute, right?!?!