Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday sweet Heart!



Can You Believe that I have a three year old!! Oh my gosh!....so crazy. We are so thankful for Holden and the absolute joy he is in our lives. We absolutely adore, and LOVE him more then he will ever know.

(he insisted on the hats)


I hope he had a good day. We tried to make it special for him. We made him breakfast, then took him to the train yard! He thought that was pretty great, considering he is so obsessed! Then Rye took him out on a birthday date to a movie while I got his cake, and the party ready. I promised my kids I would never attempt to make a cake again! I suck so bad, BUT he did love it.. We just had a family party, but it was fun! He LOVED it, and was the cutest little guy. He just kept saying " Oh my DOSH!" (dont like him saying that, but it was cute) We really spoiled him this year. We decided it was time to invest in Tonka, Case, and john dear. now that we will have a yard (quite the investment, so over priced!!) but we knew this day would come, thats what happens when you have boys. We totally raded Cal' Ranch. Oh, and dont forget the trains.I actually looked up the old Tonka trucks, that we ALL used to play with, the good old metal ones, and they go for 70- 180 bucks a truck on ebay!! So if you have some in the family hang on to those bad boys.


Knox was so funny, he is quite the party animal.
On the way to the train yard and in front of a train....

O
Happy Birthday baby boy!

I may of overdone it with all the pictures haha! But Holden goes over his old birthday blogs like a crazy man! He loves his birthdays!

7 comments:

The McKims! said...

HAHAH!! I love little knox! Such a funny little kido! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLDEN! we so wish we could have been there. Lincoln would have loved to celebrate with him. I also was into looking for the REAL Tonka trucks for Lincoln like two Christmas's ago. Thought i start investing then a little at a time... that died fast when i saw the price. Dang! Anyway, looks like you guys had a blast! Love you all!!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! And your right, boy stuff is way more expensive than girls stuff. I forgot he's the same age as the twins! How fun!

Ricci Harvey said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Holden!

The brackens said...

HAHA!!! Oh my, He puts a smile on our faces!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE HOLDEN BOY!!!!! You guys are such great parents!!!!

Celisa said...

So cute! Happy birthday to Holden! He is a little stud, and his mom is totally hot! ;)

d.a.b.e said...

Cute pics! Your boys are adorable!!! I love their little smiles!

Jeff and Lori said...

Your family is so precious!