Sunday, July 10, 2011

*Pictures of my boys during the fourth*

Holden, Knox, and I went to Utah for the fourth. It was a fun visit, and we got to stay for longer than usual. They love all their cousins, and I love spending time with my family, especially my sisters.
We have been really good!! We have just been enjoying our life and our kids. We are so blessed I think. Hope everyone is doing good!
Here are a ton of pictures I took!


The races-Knox did so good! He would not run with out puppy though....I guess it is more like "poopy." You gotta say it right. Puppy, is Knox's baby.....He would make a great mother, you should see him with that thing. He is SOOOO not affectionate, but he gives poopy all the love he can muster!! He is kinda an honorary Fitzwater. And you are probably all wondering how he stays so clean???
He gets a weekly toilet bath by Knoxy.....ya, dont ever touch it.

Holden getting his game face on....He really has a game face that he uses when he needs to run really fast!

The boys waiting for it to get dark to watch the fireworks..

I snapped these of the baby boy... Whenever I go home I love to get a few shots of them with my moms good camera......He is kinda cute! ...I would like him even more though if he wasn't such a daddies boy, it really makes me a bit jealous!



This is the best shot of Holden I could get, hahaha!! He is at "that stage!!"


The key to this boys heart is his food!! He is happiest when he is eating!





These are my best friends! This picture is from graduation, I just had to add it
.

3 comments:

The brackens said...

How Fun! You have some Cute boys!!!

jenn said...

You have the cutest family!!

The McKims! said...

So Cute! Holdens scowly face reminds me so much of Lincoln's. funny little boys! We cant wait for you to come up for the 24th. You still are, right?!?!