Wednesday, July 27, 2011

24th in Utah!

We had such a GREAT time going to Enterprise for the 24th. What a fun town! My parents knew we would all be home, so they planned a whole week of fun for us. My moms only sister was up with her whole family, and so it was even better. It started friday. We all went on a family date (no kids!) we had a great diner and then hit a movie. Saturday I got up early an ran in the fun run, which went good. I took first in my division. The best part was that my whole family was waiting at the finish line for me. I felt really special! We then went to the parade. The boys loved it!! I love that we get to always sit at my grandma Rhodes house every year. I will miss that some day.
The races went great, the boys loved it! Holden did the money swimming deal to. He thought it was so awesome! I love having Rye at these kinds of events. It is not the same with out him......I love how much he loves those little boys.
After that some of my family went cliff jumping, and then we had a huge barbecue! My mom had a whole swim land set up for the kids, and they loved it!!
The night was still not over. My dad bought a huge amount of HUGE fireworks. So we (and half the town) headed out to our farm to set them off. FUN!
After that Monday we headed out on our annual moyle mammoth (cedar mountain) camping` trip. It rained and rained!! But everyone went but my brother and his wife. They just had a new baby. It was still fun though. Rye and I had to leave early because of work. They are still all up there! What a fun week with the fam though!
This is the most pictures I have ever posted!
Races




The Parade (morning of the 24th)




The Fun Run...

Barbecue with all the family


Rye an Carson thought it would be fun to see who could throw their kid down the slide the fastest!! It was so funny! and the boys loved it!


Doofus's....the things men do to be entertained.




Camping


Rye taking the boys and my cousins on a ride.







Hoager's first fish!! He went fishing with all the men, and Rye said he had never been more proud of Holden. He was such a little trooper!





Holden and sams little girl Bentley. So CUTE!




9 comments:

Jeff and Lori said...

So cute!!! Family time is the best!

jenn said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one with Holden holding his fish!

The brackens said...

How cute!! Glad your 24th was GREAT!! It was so good to see you for a SPLIT second. haha.. Love ya!

Cassie said...

Cute pictures! Noah is so mad because something is wrong with the Dogs days are over song. He wanted me to tell you that! :)

Ricci Harvey said...

I love all the pictures! Your family is so much fun!

The McKims! said...

Hey! I'm so glad we got to spend a little time with you!! and i so need to get some pics from you. (hint hint..) Love you!

The McKims! said...

Port, i had to laugh at your comment on my blog just barely... Nixin really is a good girl, but she's not that good so dont be jealous... She's a diva, she fishes in the toilette, she shreds toilette paper, she wont rest in the mornings until we are all awake, she will yell until i pick her up then she gets the most accomplished, proud look on her face. believe me, she's as much a stinker and the rest of em... if not worse. Besides, why be jealous when you get to have little knoxaroo and Hoagers. They are two of the cutest boys ever. (Lincoln has holdens train, victor. He says he's taking care of it for "Hogie".) I dont know why i'm writing a novel... i've just decided to continue it at this point.. why not, right?? well, ok, maybe not. I've ran out of things to say. We sure love and miss you guys! Come see us soon! (We really need ((and want)) to come see you!) well, Too-da-loo!

Erica Locke said...

Fun family you've got! It was fun seeing you on the 5k morning. And yes, I do love being a mom and I cant see how people don't just think it's the best thing ever. Thanks for your comment on my last post. I was telling rikki that I just love reading your blog because you just seem like the best, most fun mom ever! And she agreed.

Celisa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It was so good to see you at the fun run, you did awesome! Love ya Porsh!