Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lets hug


Knox loves to get his hair done. Holden always gets a Mohawk, and Knox usually just gets a comb over, or something, haha. So I gave Knox a mohawk yesterday, and that kid just stared and smiled and kissed himself in the mirror for 10 minutes strait. He kept saying "ew ha la" (ew lala!)

Holden was waking up from his nap, and Knox ran into the room to show off the new dew. Holden is always so sweet and makes a big deal of things Knox is exited about. So I waited around the corner to hear how Holden would react. Then I hear......."Ew Knoxy boey, You Hook so Toot! Aww, you are so cool........Come here......Hets Hug." (lets hug)

Kinda made me laugh! It's always nice when they get along.

9 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love them both! I love that Holden is so sweet and humors Knox. By the way, I still LOVE Knox's name. haha, love ya!

The Durham's said...

That is so cute!! Your boys always make me laugh!

Erica Locke said...

Melt your heart cute

jenn said...

that is so cute!

Celisa said...

So cute and sweet!

Sammy said...

Oh, my I love my nephews.. We miss you guys please come up for the cornfest. Can we come get you and steal you from your overprotective husband.. haha.. Oh is Holdens hair going dark. He looks like it has darkened up a lot and Knox looks blonder and cuter.. I swear he just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him.. so now fair..

The McKims! said...

Awww, so stinkin cute! I love my little hoagers! I'll bet little knoxaroo did look so stinkin "toot"! Its so fun when they get along and play together! We miss you guys!

Ricci Harvey said...

Thank you Portia! You are and always will be one of my very best friends!

The brackens said...

P!!!! WERE ARE YOU!!!! I miss you. Hope all is well.. LOVES YA!!!