Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fourth!

Thought I better blog about the fourth before it is to late!!  We have a busy/fun few weeks ahead of us, so I don't want to get behind.  I love Holidays, and this was a good one.  My parents had a big BBQ at their house and then we hit the good ol' races.  It was fun! And the boys kicked some butt......j/k they totally got their butts kicked, but they sure looked cute!!!



Uncle Austin was so nice to send both boys off, since daddy was gone.


Grandpa with his cute girls, and my awesome mom looking a tad creepy in back, haha! sorry mom!

My husband is the most wonderful thing in this whole world!  I  swear  to you he truly is.  Yes he went with me to girls camp, what more do I need to say, haha!  It was a blast by the way, we wish we could have stayed the whole time. My girls are absolutely wonderful.

No comments: