Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pioneer day and Brianhead

 The Twenty Fourth is always so fun! The boys and I headed to Enterprise the day before.  I met with some high school friends and hung out, I love them all!  Rye got home from NV that night/next morning.  This year I didn't run in the fun run, which felt like I broke a major law, but I hurt my shoulder and could not run...sad hu?  The parade was fun as always!  We sat at my grannies again and my dad announced.  The race was interesting, was not a fan of it this year, the announcer went to fast.  Did anyone else feel this way?? The boys still loved it!!  Holden was bummed because he fell.  He got done and said, trying not to cry, everyone won but me!  I told him you had to fall to win!  So he actually won!! .....he believes everything I say so he was fine after that.  
This was fun though.  
We swam and swam, hiked, played volleyball, cards, fished, horse shoes, crafted, rode four wheelers, and kept track of our kids....and someone fell and hit their head on the toilet and got knocked out...true story, it was me.....Dont ask how that is possible, but it still hurts! I am kinda my own sad story lately.
The kids, they had a blaaaaast!  They swam, did crafts, went on a bug hunt, went on a treasure hunt, had pool games, rode bikes, played trucks in the sand, had a sand toy hunt, and more!  We planned in advance and had lots to keep them busy.  They are very close cousins.   It is  pretty cute!  
Lots of pictures today....sometimes I just don't know what else to do with them!

Brianhead

They were trying to give me their scarriest face!!....Still looks cute to me.  Holden would do his scary face then feel bad and have to give me a hug and kiss and tell me he was just kidding, I told him I  totally understood he was just posing but he was still worried about me, haha!    He is very sweet.

This picture makes me happy!  We had a good time!  Thanks mom and dad!

3 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh, this looks like so much fun! I laughed out loud reading your toilet incident. I don't know how that happens either? But it pretty sad. I think you are such a cute little momma!

The brackens said...

AMAZING!! I love the picts P!! And um, Im sorry you got knocked out! :/.. That is kind a scary!!! haha..

Celisa said...

What a fun family trip to Brian Head! I love your family. I know how it is to get weird injuries.....I broke my thumb once playing Wii bowling (hit it on the underside of a coffee table). That one was embarrassing to explain. :) I hope I'll get to see you again around Christmas time!