Sunday, August 18, 2013

Good news

I know you all know but we are expecting our 3rd boy =) Our little "surprise!" We are still in shock a bit and laugh whenever we talk about it!  We really thought it had to be a girl.  This pregnancy has been like nothing I've ever experienced!  I didnt really have any symptoms at all with my boys except later with my joints, and I was sick with this little stinker before I even tested positive!  Weeks and weeks of not getting out of bed, I would lay in bed and in my mind walk up and down the walmart isle trying to think of just ONE thing I maybe could eat!  So miserable!  I was sooooo tired and skipped the gym up until last week.  I recently had the dreaded 24 hour flu, and besides the puking being more violent, there was no difference than what I had been living with for the last two months. Yet despite all of this I have gained twice the weight I ever have.....pretty lame. BUT I am already forgetting everything, and feeling sooooo much better.  Water tasting like water is wonderful! 

Like I said, we thought it had to be a girl, but from the get go, I had a small feeling it was a boy.  My sister Sam went with me to my ultra sound, and we gotta see the little stinker!  I fell so in love!!  He was so sweet, and wiggly and shy, all at once!  When I called Rye he was shocked, and instantly started laughing and got way excited! He is healthy.....which is all I could ever want!  I think about whats in store for us....three missions right in a row, bands,  sports, sports, more sports,.........girls.. trials, injuries, teachers calling us, wrecking vehicles, broken bones, fights,  maybe a few visits from a police officer......the thoughts start out good =)

 I feel so blessed.....I LOVE my kids.  I could care less about anything else I could be doing.  I know the most important thing I will ever do is raise these boys.  Its the only thing that matters.  Ive just been overwhelmed with gratitude for the opportunity I have to be a mom.  So many don't get the chance.  Rye has always wanted like 12 kids....by two, I was like hummm...maybe three?  But I think you will see a lot of these posts!! =)

8 comments:

Cox's said...

I am so happy for you! I really thought it was going to be a girl to but I love little boys and yours are especially cute. I love you guys and miss you!

Shanley said...

Oh, I didn't know!!! I thought for sure a girl too, but you were just meant to be a momma to all these handsome boys. I am way excited for you guys!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

You have the cutest boys! Congrats and hope everything goes well for you!

The Stylers said...

I love my little girl with all my heart just know that before I write this... but I am secretly jealous! I always wanted a herd of boys! Congrats!

Sammy said...

I am so excited for you.... And Mirinda I think it is kind of poopy that you get to look at all our blogs, but we can't look at yours. You need to make blog just for your sister in laws and all you need to do is post pictures on it of all your little boys.

bliss' said...

Hy I am praying I get a boy! I am so excited for you guys and I agree with Sam Mirinda!

Woods Family said...

How exciting! We're so happy for you!

Celisa said...

So excited for you! Your boys are the cutest boys around. I'm glad you're feeling better now--morning sickness is the worst!