Monday, July 28, 2014

*4th of July*

Oh my gosh, best 4th of July EVER!!!
I am so very very sad I didn't get any pictures!!!! Dangit!  Ok, so we did the Races in Enterprise, but after my entire family headed to Alamo NV.  My dads band was asked to play for their community 4th of july celebration/dance.  And we all got VIP treatment.  They have such a FUN celebration.  They had family games, and a huge dinner, with music, then the best fire works show I've ever seen!!  Such a fun community.  I had so much fun with my cousins and siblings.  We danced and had so much fun.  Then we all stayed the night there, in these fun little cabins, then headed to rainbow canyon in the morning and also hit the Hot springs.   It was so FUN, probably the best thing I've done all year.  I would move to Alamo just for that.  I have pictures from the canyon I will add, but didn't get any in Alamo. We also went boating at Sand Hallow the next day.  That was way fun.




I was so bummed this stinker didn't strut his stuff.  He can crawl so good and fast, most 6 month olds cant even sit up....but no, he just sat there and gazed around=)

No comments: