Monday, July 28, 2014

CAMPING

 Every week of the 24th my family goes camping, usually on cedar mountain somewhere.  This year we went to Marysvill.  (Big rock candy mountain)  It was so fun! There's all kinds of things to do/see.
There's so much water up there.  I didn't get pictures of all the stuff we did =( but we could have stayed there for a week or two and been busy. 
 
We:
Fished, Holden loves to fish.  Him and I are making it our "thing" we do together, and I am  excited!  Rye got me a real nice pole.
 
Hiked to the falls
 
Went on a lot of 4 wheeler rides

There was white water rafting, and a lot of other things to do that we didn't do, like zip lines, and a rope course.
 
We tubed down a river, which was so dang fun, there were around 30 of us all tubing down a huge beautiful river, probably one of my favorite memories.
 
Rye and my brother in law kayaked down a raging river and could have died! They had a blast, but you would have thought they got in a car wreck with how beet up they were.  Its kinda a funny story but scary.
 
My aunt and cousins were visiting from Cleveland, and we loved spending time with them!
 
We had a great time, and I just love my family.  Thanks mom and dad...
 
 My beautiful aunt  and little cousin Riley.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This baby is the sweetes,t angel, perfect wonderful blessing, cute & funny baby I've ever seen. (I feel this way about all babies=) He always does so good, and was such a good happy camper. I swear, I'll have 50 babies if they are like this sweetheart. 
 These babies are all the same age!  Just a few months difference, so cute.
 
 
 
 

 
 making his icecream in a bag.  My mom had so much fun stuff like that.  We also did eggs in a bag, that were so good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 this is not from camping!  its cute though right?
I was in UT for almost a month, wish I could stay forever, but at the same time, I am glad to be home.  We really had  a great time.  Thanks mom =)

1 comment:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Looks so fun! You guys are always having fun and that is awesome! You also have very cute boys!