Monday, January 26, 2015

Being a Fitzwater Boy

An interview with Holden Rowe:
6 years old
Whats your favorite food:  Sushi
Favorite drink:  Ice water
Favorite movie: Land before time
Who's the prettiest girl you know? :  "Ha...That's the easiest question in the whole world, my mom!"
(he knows how to get on my good side=)
Favorite song: I am a child of god
Favorite thing to do:  Play Snap Circuit with daddy (its an electrical kit for kids)
Favorite toy: Collecting Poke cards
Whats the worst thing to ever happen to you?:  {sigh}...."There's been so many mom....but probably Knox! " (he was joking, he loves that little stinker)
Who's your favorite Disney Princess?:
(This was so funny!  He just froze and got the most disgusted look on his face then said), "NOBODY likes those girls....Like WHO would even answer a question like that??? nobody would mom!"
favorite school subject: Toss up between vowels and math
How would you describe Holden: "I would say I am a famous wrestler...And I am Holden, and I'm spazy.  I have a really nice mommy.  My favorite thing about myself is that I love my family."

Knox 
4 years old
favorite food:  Thai Curry, and Costa vida beans
Favorite drink:  Sprite
Favorite hobby:  Playing Star wars
Favorite song:  Book of Mormon stories
Prettiest girl:  "AHhhh mom! None girls!  I don like this question, and you know I will only marry you!"
Favorite movie:  Star wars
Favorite person on in the world:  Racey baby
Whats the worst thing to ever happen to you:  "I know what it is for definitely!  When aunt Noah and I got lost in the pond (a reservoir)  on that scooby doo (a jet ski, haha!) ....you know mom, one of those things that you play on the water for!"
whats your favorite school subject:  Christmas..?
How would you  describe Knox:  "What are you even talking about!...If you wonder what your talking about, then I dont know mom!"    (He clearly didn't know what he was talking about haha!)
What are your feelings on the economy:  "What is Con'omee?  ....Good??."
What is your favorite color and why: Golden, because its shiny.
How do you like to spend your day:  Playing

* Race is a man of few words and lots of actions!  He spends his day, eating, snooping, making messes, eating, and eating more.  We love all these boys, and they keep us laughing.  These are just random pictures of our life lately.  We have got to do a few fun trips.  Holden and Rye got his motorcycle running, and then we have turned into quite the shooting family.  I guess I better get used to it!















2 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

So cute! Might have to copy this idea with Carter!

Shanley said...

This is such a cute idea. I love their answers!