Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas, and update


Wowzers, I CAN NOT believe the year is over!  I especially cant believe my baby turns 1 in a few days......uhh so depressing!  We had a great Christmas.  We had a lot of bad luck, but Christmas day was a ton of fun.  We headed home a few days before and stayed for a week.  It was nice to get away.  The boys were so stinkin fun on Christmas!  They were so cute.  They took turns opening a gift, and would freak out and hug after each gift.  Each time it was Holdens turn to open one, knox would say "I GOT THAT FOR YOU HO!"  I thought it was to cute, and he totally got to take the credit!  Race was a stinker, he just stomped around with his big 'ol belly, carrying off peoples gifts, until we finally put him in a baby chair (there's a picture of him) in order to trap him, so he would open his presents.  We are so lucky to have him this Christmas.  The boys also got BB Guns!  They love them, and Holden is actually a really great shot. 

This year has been a pain in the butt...for real.  But we lived! A few happenings are, Rye and I finished another semester of school.  It was hard but we made it!  Rye almost had straight A's, (1 B) He took  41 credits, all bachelor level classes.  Which we have been lucky he has gotten away with taking so many, they put an end to it after this year.  They were just thinking he would just fail his classes and but he did so good!  He had to pull a lot of strings and take a lot of crap from a lot of professors and advisers, but he won them all over and they root for him... I don't know how he did it, its almost not fair, haha.   I  almost had A's, but got a C, in  Cal., but in my defense the class high was a B- and We were not allowed to use a Calculator!!  Word to the wise, choose your teachers well!!  I'm very good at math now!  We start a new semester soon, and I am not excited. =(  Rye lives at school, and I hold down the homestead and try to get all my homework done with all the kids. I think about how I used to wine when I did school when Holden was a baby, HAHAHA....If I only knew....  Rye will graduate this year though,  and I couldn't be more excited.  Its amazing what you can get done when you HAVE to.   He goes to school all day, then is gone to work around 15 hours per day every Friday and Saturday.  We cant wait for regular days off. 
  Rye also got called again in to Elders quorum.  A few months ago, I got called as the Primary President.  Which will be the death of me.  It has been very humbling, especially being in a totally new ward and not knowing anyone, but I just try my hardest, haha! and hope for blessings.  
Holden is so smart!!  He has perfect grades and loves to learn.  He is such a good boy, and good brother.  
Knox loves preschool.  He struggles wanting to learn things.  So different from Holden.  I just keep hoping one day he will want to.  We love him so much.  He constantly tells me how much he loves me....so pretty much he can do no wrong in his mommy's eyes=)
Race....Oh Race, we have no clue where this baby came from!  But we all adore him.  He is SOOOO funny! He is so smart, and sneaky,  and snoopy.  He defiantly takes the cake for being the most naughty of  our kids! 

All in all we are good!  We cant wait for what life brings us this year!  


Christmas

All the fitzwater gandboys, yes they are all boys!

Moyle Grandbabies





 Mildred Peterson spends Christmas morning with my family, she is always so funny. 



Life Lately Pictures 




 My little brother just got married in the SL temple, it was so fun! And the boys looked so handsome. 

 Love these Sisters of mine!!! Im so lucky!  I dont have a picture of Slade, haha! 

2 comments:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Your boys are so cute! You guys are so busy and amazing! Way to do it all! Seriously I look up to you so much!

Shanley said...

I can't believe Race is one! Time goes so fast. All of you sisters are beautiful and your dress is so CUTE!