Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love Day...



We had a fun valentines!  I decided in advance that I wanted to do something fun for Rye, obviously because I love him and wanted him to know.  Best decision ever!  Turns out that if you spoil  your husband, they spoil you times like 1,000=)  Everyday I would surprise him with a little surprise, usually in his truck during the week.  He was so sweet, and acted so thankful. I was worried about it to because the first day he happened to be with some of his friends, and I knew how cheesy and embarrassing it  could have been for him!  But he loved it, or acted like it.   It made me realize I needed to be more thoughtful to him.  When u have kids, you kind of  forget you need to be sweet to each other.  He even saved all the stupid little things I did for him.  Anyway, Friday morning, The biggest most beautiful bouquet of flowers were delivered to me.  The picture does them no justice, and they get more beautiful everyday.  Then Vday I woke up to all my sweet men of my life that I love so much,  giving me their surprises.  Rye got me a pearl ring I wanted, and also a gift card to do more shopping then I knew what to do with, and then the sweetest gift I have ever received.  He said he found the idea on pinterest, haha! that alone made my day.  I know he worked so hard to do it and surprise me.  Clear down to his cute little way of wrapping it....Yes in burlap, with twine around it=) haha!  Anyway you can see in the picture it's an entire deck of cards with  every single card redone and personalized with what he loves about  me.  And every. single. card. was so sincere and thoughtful, he convinced me I must be pretty special... I have never gotten emotional like that with a gift and he did it.  Then he let me go to the gym, which I know was not what he would want me to do, but he knew I am a nut job and have to do it in order to enjoy my day.  Then we headed to Twin falls ID to let me do some shopping.  And I did just that, and he watched all the kids.  It had to totally suck for him, but he did it with a smile.  We ate at such a great Sushi joint to.
So, moral of the story is your husbands love you, and if  you take the time to show them just a glimmer of how much you love them, they will do anything for you!  (Thanks Rye...Love you=)

The boys also had a great Vday. The Love Troll found our house and left them their fun surprises.  

I was dumb and only took photos on my phone and cant get them to load=(  Ill try to get them later.  



I had to take these for my photography class, and just wanted them on my blog, because I think these two are pretty cute little stinkers.  




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww I have always thought you two were the cutest couple!

Unknown said...

Oops this is Shanley not Carli! I didn't know she was signed in on my mom's computer ha ha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.