Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to me

So, we totally got to take a trip for my Birthday. I'm beginning to think I may be a bit spoiled.  Rye took us to SL, and we stayed in a motel and swam, which was fun.  Then we woke up and went to Toys R'us to get Hoge some birthday presents (his is coming to) oh and a bangin knew stroller:). Then we went to the Gateway mall, because my favorite store is there.  Rye and the boys went to the Imax Dome theater while I shopped, then we all went to the children s museum.  We went two years ago, but the boys loved it soooo much more.  They would have played all day.  Race also LOVED it, he played house pretty much the whole time, and would peak out the window and yell at Holden and Knox.  We then ate at PF Chang's.  It was so yummy.  Good trip!  I hate getting older, but what can ya do??  The best part is while I ran into another mall to exchange some pants, Rye went and got a cooler and me an ice cream cake to haul all the way home (I love them and there's none in Elko) ...It was pretty sweet of him. 










1 comment:

Erica Locke said...

That last picture! He looks too dang old! Happy Birthday!