Wednesday, March 11, 2015

An Update on this baby.


Little Mister Race.  I'm taking a photography/Adobe class to fill my art credits for school.  So This poor little guy, has gotten the heck edited out of him=) I just thought he needed his own update. 
A few things about Race:
He loves the toilet and throws everything in it.  He has thrown so much of my good makeup/brushes in it.  Our wii remotes, toys, food you name it.  He picks stuff up and heads to the potty =(
He LOVES to clean.  He is constantly mopping, sweeping, and scrubbing.  If I'm cleaning he has to be doing exactly what I am.  It gets frustrating because he wants my rag, my job, my everything.  I'll give it to him, then get me a new whatever, then he wants that!
He is so funny!  He laughs so cute.  But he is by far my most demanding meanest baby.  He gets away with it because we all adore him though.
He LOVES the Teletubbies!  I thought Thomas the train was bad, uh if I only knew!  He watches it on a daily basis, and grunts and points at the TV, until someone turns it on.  Than he climbs up on the couch and plops down to watch his homeboys....or girls, whatever they are?? Rye goes to the gym a bit before 5 am, then I go when he gets back.  So While Im gone Rye gets the big boys up and feeds them breakfast to get them ready for school.  I love walking in and seeing this little guy plopped on the couch watching his cartoons, with a big smile on his face.  This is also a favorite time of Ryes to spend with Race and the big boys. 
He does not talk, he makes noises and yells and grunts, it's funny, but I cant wait for words! If he wants something he says "Momma, Momma!" then he points and yells, or grabs my hand and leads me to what he wants.  
He eats a ton.
He has to do whatever I am doing.  Like if I shower, he just plops on in, clothes on and everything.  Now I just expect him, so I undress him in advance.
He is huge, and super husky!  Its pretty cute. I have been buying him 2T clothes..He just turned 1:/
He is not shy, and goes to everyone and anyone at church or wherever.
He gives kisses, but is stingy.
He is very moody! and generally likes to be left alone, but if he sees people having a good time, he hops right in and is fake laughing and acting like he is the bell of the ball!  It is funny.
 He is strong, he is a muscle brick baby!  I literally have to wrestle and sit on him to do anything. 
He HATES getting his nose wiped....It gets so hold fighting him.
He is so cute, I know that sounds vain, but he has the most beautiful huge blue eyes that just glitter.  I can only hope my girls look like him.

We have enjoyed this baby so much.  I think about how stressed we were when we found out he was coming to us.  If we only knew what a blessing he would be in this time of our life.  Life has been so very stressful, and hard for all of us, and he has been just a complete easy joy for everyone of us.  His brothers absolutely worship him.  Him and Knox have as special of a bond as Holden and Knox.  
We love all these boys, and constantly feel so unbelievably blessed.  








1 comment:

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

What a cutie! Boys are so fun!