Tuesday, April 7, 2015

*Easter Vacation*

We were so happy we got to go home for Easter.  It was fun, and great to see almost everyone.  We went to the Moyle Easter party Friday, which was so fun, then Saturday we went to Toquerville falls with my siblings, it was cold but fun.  Sunday we watched conference and celebrated Easter.  The bunny found the boys and they were thrilled.  We had  a big Easter dinner with grandma Rohde.  Ryes parents were out of town so we missed them=( but it was a good trip.  
 
Moyle Easter Picnic






The Falls
my siblings are so fun!


 
Easter Day



I snapped this of great grandma and grandpa woods, the kids sure love them!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Those pics on the falls cracked me up. Your family is so hilarious. I noticed the Teli tubbies (sp?) in Race's Easter basket LOL I love that he's obsessed with them!