Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FAMILY FUN!

Fun at the Carnival!


Daddy and Hoge Testing out their streangth!
This past weekend we took Holden to his first carnival! I usually hate these things and think they are a little nasty, but we figured he would love it, and he absolutely did!!! It was so cute! I think the moment he saw he was going to get to drive a real train he was in haven! It was also Knox's first real outing to. I did not want to take him, but there is only so long a little two year old boy can be stuck in the house, so we all went out and it was a lot of fun.
I just had to add this picture because he is just a little sweet heart!! I am his mommy and so i see him at his worst, and I kid you not, he is SOOOOO Sweet!! ah Love him!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like fun. Yay, it's different when you have other kids at home that need to get out of the house. Heck, I NEED to get out of the house too!
Knox is such a cutie.

Heidi Gardner said...

Congrats on the new baby. Knox is adorable. And HAHAHA Holden is so funny. I love reading your funny stories on here.

The brackens said...

What a Fun day!!!!!!!!