Sunday, May 9, 2010

one week!

Knox is 1 week old!!!! And we just love him!


Holden finally got to meet knox. My parents brought him back Friday night. He is SOOOO good with him, so many hugs and kisses, which is a relief. My parents left which was sad, but my wonderful mother in law is coming to the rescue tomorrow, Holden cant wait to see grandma Debbie!
Knox is such a good baby. He sleeps so good, and already has a schedule. He eats good to and also takes a bottle well. He hates getting his diaper changed. He is so calm. He loves to hear Holdens voice and follows him everywhere with his eyes, and he of course loves his mommy ;)

Today we were all on the bed, and were changing his diaper , I turned my head for a minute when I got sprayed in the face! Rye reaches over to help and gets sprayed in his face and then Knox (who is freaking out) turns to his side and hits Holden all down his chest and legs! We were all screaming and laughing, but Holden was DEVASTATED! he just cried and cried and couldn't figure out why Knox would do that to him! it was funny!

I am doing good. It really is a sad deal what your left with after you have a baby (Besides the beautiful baby part) Your left with 38 extra pounds to lose and major mood swings! But I am so happy not to be pregnant any more! So I will deal with it, he is so very worth it. It sure is nice being able to shave my legs, and also see past my belly button, you really start wondering what is going on down there!
Any way here are some recent pictures.
(check out that kids chicken legs!)

13 comments:

Shanley said...

Ohhh! What a cutie! I am so glad that everything went alright. You have a cute little family.

The Nebs said...

I love the diaper changing story! Too funny! Both of your boy's really are such cuties! I agree, the afterbirth SINKS! Oh but it's so worth it. :)

Cassie said...

I love the pictures of Rye and the boys! Very funny story about the pee! We have had a few experiences like that too. My mom is so excited to see the baby and Holden. Make sure and let her help you and you just go and take a nap!

The brackens said...

P! I am STILL laughing!!! I so am telling brent about that because that is SOO funny! Im sorry he sprayed you all!!! But what a funny fam moment right!!! haha!!!! I love the pictures of the 3 boys! So cute, I cant wait to see you guys if you come out this summer!!! I get so excited hearing all about your moments! Makes me even more excited for our little baby... not the loosing all the baby weight BUT for the baby! ;)!! Love you much!!!

Jessie said...

Darling pictures!

That is so wonderful that Holden is taking so well to Knox. I have been freaking out about how Crew is going to act when we bring his sister home.

Glad that you guys are all doing well! If you guys need anything, give us a holler!

Ricci Harvey said...

Oh my heck! He is so cute! Holden looks just like Oody, and Rye looks like a happy little dad! The pee story cracks me up, and I totally agree about the whole wondering what's going on thing. Lol, this post just made me laugh.

Sammy said...

Oh!! Porsh I can't wait to see him and give him the cute little outfits I got him. Gus was teasing him about his legs yesterday and we thought he was joking but they really are little chicken legs. He is still so beautiful. I can't believe how cute he is. I think he looks a little bit like my girls did when they where babies.

The McKims! said...

Oh my heck porsh! he is soooo stinkin cute! I'm glad you finally posted some more pictures! Its funny that you pointed out his chicken legs. The first thing gus said about his when i say gus was, "that kid it so stinkin cute!" and "I've never seen a baby with such long skinny legs!" I LOVE HIM already!

Erica Locke said...

What a cute family! Knox is adorable and I think the pee story is so funny too.

Celisa said...

Knox is such a cutie! Your whole family is just so cute. And that story is hilarious! I'm glad that you are all doing well!

The Clay's said...

He is so cute! I am glad that you are all doing well!!

Chantel said...

he look so cute and he lookd just like you

Unknown said...

You have the cutest family!