Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seriously???


YES, this picture is exactly what you think it is!!! What am I going to do with this kid?? (sorry about the quality, it was taken with my phone)

I should have known I was in trouble when, Whenever I was feeding Knox he would instantly get really interested and say "Ok mommy my try, my try mommy." (meaning his turn) While lifting his shirt up!

So When I caught him really trying it out on a baby doll that his grandma gave him (to help him adjust) I really wasn't surprised!!

And you gotta love how he thinks its done with the Belly Button!!!!

11 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh Portia! This made me laugh so hard. I think this is so dang cute, and I think that Holden is hilarious!

Cassie said...

You just made my day. That is so cute and so funny. Noah has been a little to interested in the breast feeding too.

Woods Family said...

ha ha, too cute! that is so funny!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh! I am totally rolling laughing! This is the greatest ever!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

That's so funny! Kids catch on so quick!!!

The McKims! said...

hehe!! Holden is the funniest kid! you gotta love him! Keep the updates coming. Love you and miss you guys!

The Nebs said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever! Love it! I guess you know your good parent when your kids want to be like you! LOL

Sammy said...

So freaking funny.. Bentlee did the exact same thing. Except she would go sit in the rocking chair and sing nite nite baby as she was feeding her doll. It is so funny what our little guys pick up on.

Celisa said...

How funny! I hope that things are going well for you guys!

The brackens said...

Oh P! I am STILL laughing!!!!! Its so funny what kids pick up eh?? HAHAHA!!! Love ya!

Erica Locke said...

ha ha ha ha!