Friday, June 4, 2010

What have we been up to???

What have the fitzys been up to: changing diapers, changing diapers, and changing diapers....haha! Really tho! We have been doing really good. We were able to take a camping trip over memorial weekend, which was so much fun, and much needed.

Knox is doing so good. He has been to the Dr a few times for a few reasons. He had a horrible infection in his little eye, which was quite scary. We had to even go to the hospital. He had horrible thrush, which spread to me and was AWFUL. And he has a bad allergy to peanuts. But he is still my little sweat heart! At his one week appointment he had already gained almost a pound! and at not quite four weeks he was already over 11 pounds!! He is a chunky little guy with the longest skinniest arms and legs.

Holden is turning into his own little man! And let me tell you this kid is AWESOME! He kills me! He is so happy, fun, and wants to always have a good time (which gets so very annoying) He is talking so good. His new favorite thing is saying prayers. He refuses to even take a nap without saying prayers.

I am doing good. I randomly get overcome with love for my family! I am just so thankful. BUT I am EXHAUSTED! This is a lot of work. I wonder how my mom did this with so many kids. I am like a hermit, because it is so much easier to just not go!! Rye sarcastically randomly tells me how pretty i look =( It's a sad deal, haha! Yesterday I sat on the edge of my bed to change Knox's diaper and the next thing I know Holden is laying on me! (30 min later) I was out. IT'S SO WORTH IT THO!

these are a few recent pictures

my cutie of a husband cooking some breakfast (yummy)I promise he is not flipping me off, he was just saying bye, haha!

Where knox spent the trip, in the truck

look at that face! Somebody got a little neglected....haha!

5 comments:

The Nebs said...

Poor little guy! So glad Knox is doing better! What a fun trip! Totally looks like Rye's flipping you off! LOL! Such cute kids, don't worry about being a hermit, we all have our moments!

The brackens said...

Looks like fun!!!! Im glad the little man is better, sounded scary!!! Love ya!!

Celisa said...

I'm glad that Knox is ok! Both of your boys are just so cute. And they have a great, beautiful mom!

Tiffany said...

Hey Thanks Portia! It is kind of unfair how fast they grow up right before your eyes! Your little guys are sure cuties! I LOVE the name Knox!!! Very cute! You look great!!!

Jessie said...

I am glad I am not the only one that feels like all they do all day long is change diapers! :-)

Knox and Holden are adorable as always! I am glad that Knox is doing good now. So not fun when they arn't feeling well!