Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The men in my life....

Because of fathers day I got'ta thinking of the men in my life.........I have the most amazing men in my life.....there's

My dad....
the best example and person I have ever known..

My Brothers.......

These guys would defend me until the end! Few people ever messed with me because of these guys. (actually my sisters probably would have wasted on anybody to!)


And the man I adore, my absolute favorite person in the world, the hardest worker, and most handsome guy around....my husband!
Hopefully these two little boys can grow up to be like these ^ guys! (and yes Holden is wearing Noahs clothes, she is a weirdo)

Of course I could add a lot of guys to this list, My grandpas, Russ, Zack, brother in laws, there are so many. I am a lucky girl...
So, Thanks Guys!!
**On a different note, all family, and whoever else wants to know =) We will be blessing Knox on the fourth of July in New Castle. I think sacrament is at 11:45?

6 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

Yipee! We're coming down for the 4th of July, I want to come. What time is the sacrament meeting there? P.S. In the picture of Rye, your mom looks like she's giving you the stink eye, BAHAHA!

Portia said...

Psh....My mom always gives me the stink eye! YaY!!!! Do come! I checked it out, 11:45. And we will eat at the pavilion after so come and chow down, and dont forget to bring Sophie!

The McKims! said...

OHHH! i love your men too! Cute pic of Knox. What a cutie patutie!

Ricci Harvey said...

Yay! I will!

Cassie said...

Portia, cute pictures. Knox is so cute.
Did you get my message? I know you are busy but call me at my mom and dad's.
See ya soon....I guess you heard the great news!

The brackens said...

Knox is SO your little boy!! He looks just like he! He is so cute!!! I cant wait to finally see him on the 4th!!