Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gotta love a man in uniform!






Look at this kid, every women's fireman dream!!
What a heart breaker I have got here, not to mention his amazing girlish figure, lol!
-Really tho, he looked hilarious, I just couldn't resist!





I had taken him swimming and when got back
to the house he had worked up quite the
appetite, but wasn't quite done playing, so he
would chow down and run off to play! (theres that girlish figure I had mentioned above)
I added this little sweet potato to cool all you ladies off! (Yes I have the tendency to nickname my kids after veggies, Holden was my squashy! So yummy)

2 comments:

The brackens said...

That last pict of Ho is SOOO cute! I think I have one of those picts when I was his age! hahah..

The Nebs said...

That is the cutest guy I've ever seen in uniform! Love it!